Research Paper Guides
- Making web quotes
- Economics class midterm paper topics
- Creating a winning research paper easily
- Free literary research project examples
- Getting a research paper template
- Writing a cell structure research project
- A research project with no plagiarism
- History research project writing hints
- 8th grade research paper writing basics
How To Start Your Term Paper In World History: 30 Brilliant Topic Examples
Every world history term paper starts with a good topic. How do you recognize a good one? Well, it’s the topic that makes you feel excited about writing, interested and eager to share your arguments with the audience. Still, if you have no ready world history topic from your teacher, you need to create one on your own, and this can be rather a tough task.
The best thing you can do is avoid wasting time and immediately start searching for good ideas on websites that offer world history term paper topic examples, or in libraries that contain numerous works completed by other students.
Below, you can also find a list of good topics that you can use if you like them.
- The influence of abolition on the development of the USA.
- The role of the Catholic Church in social life in medieval Europe.
- The influence of pandemic diseases on the development of the world.
- The role of European diseases in the colonization of South America.
- The cause-and-effect connection between World War I and World War II.
- How did religions influence the global map throughout the history?
- The role of ancient conquests in the formation of the modern world map.
- Apartheid in South Africa.
- The mutual influence and development of ancient cultures in Greece, Egypt, and Rome.
- Reasons for the fall of huge empires like the Roman Empire.
- The factors contributing to the greatness of the ancient Romans.
- The most important and fatal events in the history of the Ottoman Empire.
- Steps that could have been taken to prevent World War II.
- The influence of the invention of nuclear weapons on the development of military power in the world.
- The development of social stratification in Western society.
- The significance of the Cold War in world history.
- The most violent chapters of Jamaican history.
- The positive and negative effects of the French Revolution.
- The meaning of the Battle of the Seas for Britain and Spain.
- The role of the alliance against Nazi Germany in the outcome of World War II.
- Gandhi’s role in the establishment of more peace in the world.
- Progress in the sphere of women’s rights over the last century.
- Life of a common peasant in medieval Europe.
- The might and specific features of the Mongol Empire.
- Which world leaders did the most for world peace?
- What was life like during the Bronze Age?
- Which discoveries made in the Bronze Age were most crucial for the humanity?
- The reasons for the collapse of the British Empire.
- The amazing development of China and Japan in recent centuries.
- Things to learn from world wars.