Research Paper Guides
- Making web quotes
- Economics class midterm paper topics
- Creating a winning research paper easily
- Free literary research project examples
- Getting a research paper template
- Writing a cell structure research project
- A research project with no plagiarism
- History research project writing hints
- 8th grade research paper writing basics
10 Original Scientific Topics For Research Papers
When researching for a scientific topic for research it is difficult to find an original idea. There are many different fields, but they all have ideas, which people research constantly. Here are some tips you could use which would trigger an original idea.
- Look at what is already out there
- If there is something out there, and you want to talk about it, how do you present it from an angle, which has not been discussed
- Making it sure it can pass a review board
Look at what is already out there
Now first off there are many new ideas, which are being discussed, and analyzed all the time, the thing to remember is this, more than likely these ideas did not come out of thin air, these were from ideas and theories that were already around, but it is now being presented from a new perspective. A good example is when you look at many recent inventions; most are not something new they were taken from something that already was in use, it was just made to become more reliable, and for many easier to use. One thing to remember is you do not want to take an idea, and simply repackage it; it is not simply the idea, more the perspective, which is original.
If there is something out there, and you want to talk about it, how do you present it from an angle, which has not been discussed?
This is where the work really begins. You first need to have a solid idea of the theory or idea, which you will be discussing. Evolution is a good example; people may bring in something, which is connected with mutation, which has not been discussed, or new species, which have gone extinct, and how the ecosystem in that part of the world has changed. Mutation has been discussed, and many in the scientific community have different views on mutation, what is the new idea connected with mutation you are presenting, and can it be tested. The same can be said with new species, which have gone extinct.
Making sure it can pass a review board
When your topic has been researched you want to have it tested, and presented if not in front of a review board, then that it meets the requirements the teacher is looking for; a scientific argument should be open for testing, and all the information can be verified.